Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Wednesday Update

Weight last week was 228.1lb

Weight today is 227lb which is a loss of 1.1lb again another move in the right direction.

This coming week could be difficult as after work today I am at a retirement do and the beer will be flowing.

On Friday a few of us from work are off out in York for a meal (organised by the lovely Vicky in accounts). We are off to a Cuban restaurant and I don't know what its like as I've not been before, should be fun though.
I am not off to a Club afterwards though as I have to be up the following morning to drive to Scarborough (I'm doing a Table Tennis coaching session for them).

3 comments:

ArleneWKW said...

Moving in the right direction is the important thing. That's how I got rid of the 65+ lbs. the last time. Slow and steady. A worthy goal.

Mick & Cathy said...

Arlene,
I agree I aim to keep this going.

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... Augusta richmond county georgia celebrex consultation depakote for ms Bez recepty meridia