Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Wednesday Update - I feel fat

Today I feel Fat and depressed.

I have put on 1.5lb at this weeks weigh in.

Weight = 228.5lb

I shouldn't be too surprised as I was at a retirement do last wednesday night and drank a fair amount of beer.

I was out for a meal & Drinks last Friday night.

I played my normal Pool match on Monday and the refreshments (all the wrong food) were good afterwards. We did win for a change so the beer went down well also.

I have also been cheesed off with a few things this week so motivation as been difficult.

I will try harder this week and I will lose weight.

7 comments:

Rachel said...

1.5 pounds? Ain't nothing but a thaing! Drink some water and it will right away.

Dr. Rachel;)

Unknown said...

Sorry you are feeling down about the gain. It sounds like you are determined to improve your habits. I'll bet that 1.5 pounds is gone in no time.

Regina Rodriguez-Martin said...

Keep a food log. Write down everything you put in your mouth every day. It's a great way to evaluate what you've been doing that makes you gain weight and it's a great way to track your consumption as you strive to reduce your calorie intake. Trying to lose weight without tracking calories is like trying to manage your gasoline consumption without keeping track of how much you put in the tank.

Mick & Cathy said...

Dr Rachel,
Beer is 99% water right.

Tex,
Yeh I will be trying hard this week.

Reg,
I have sort of a food log. Its more a weekly plan of what I eat, drink and the exercise I do.
Trouble is last week I had a couple of functions which involved drinking and eating above plan. I also missed some exercise.
This plan as been working up to this week.

ArleneWKW said...

Consistent motivation is a very big deal. I'm aware that this is what I'm dealing with right now.

Regina Rodriguez-Martin said...

Mick, writing down what you plan to eat is very different from writing down what you actually have eaten. When you're seriously committed to changing how you eat (and drink beer), start keeping a daily food log.

Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! Maternity clothes for motherhood nurse before clomid Women's winter coats canada Affiliate programs all clicks dial up isp Japanese answering machine messages