Monday, August 14, 2006

Back in Action

My computor is now repaired.

No time to write a long post tonight got a Pool match just catching up with you all.

Update from weekend :-

Leeds lost 1-0 away to Crystal Palace who scored with the last kick of the match. Leeds had to play 75minutes with only 10 men after the stupid referee sent off Geoff Horsfield.

I played a veterans Table Tennis tournament at Halifax at the weekend. The standard was quite tough (players from all around the country) and on saturday I came third in my initial group of 8 putting me in band "B" on Sunday. I managed to reach the final but couldn't manage to win, I was quite pleased to beat two Lancastrians on the way to the final.

My National Ranking in this age group (over 40's) has gone up to 85 from 94 a move in the right direction.

I will do a longer post tomorrow (don't know on what yet).