Thursday, August 24, 2006

2GB to fill

Last weekend I bought myself a 2GB Mp3 player mainly for when walking to work and to help pass the time when flying on my various trips across the atlantic.
I did have a 512mb player but the switch is playing up and the new one was a bargain at £49.

Now this is going to take over 500 songs from my exstensive and varied CD collection. I now have a decision to make with what songs to choose (believe me I have a few to pick from) from my years of been a music fan.

Been one for numbers I have decided to load as follows :-
20 songs from 3 acts (Beatles, Rolling Stones & The Jam)
15 songs from 6 acts (Eric Clapton, The Who, Marcia Ball, Blondie, Paul Weller & Slade)
10 songs from 6 acts (Pretenders, Eddie & the Hot Rods, Kinks, Small Faces, U2 & Stray Cats)

I will be picking 30 acts that I will load 5 songs from and the rest will be made up of 1 or 2 songs from many other acts covering the last 5 decades.

No comments: