Saturday, August 26, 2006

Me and this weekend

Last night I was going through a tough time with my weight loss plans but I managed to win the mental battle (with the exception of 2 biscuits with my evening 0.5pint Milk).

This morning I went through to York just to walk about the city centre and do a bit of shopping although there wasn't anything I really wanted. I looked at a few clothes but decided not to buy, my next new clothes will be when I have to because everthing in my wardrobe will be too big.

I looked around a few shops at CD's but didn't buy any. By lunchtime I was starving and gave in and bought a Pork Pie (not in plan). Following my other planned meals for the day I am still under my 2,000cal target so I just have to stay strong until bedtime.

This afternoon I cut my own hair (low maintenance cut) then watched sport on television (Rugby Final).

I've just realised today is exactly one month away from my next vacation to Toronto, I am really looking forward to it as its a new City for me. A trustworthy source tells me the beer is very good so the diet may suffer in Canada.
I actually leave home after work on 26th Sept and stay overnight at Manchester before flying to Toronto on 27th, anyway more about that trip nearer the time.

Tomorrow I have a 6 hour squad training session with our British League Table Tennis squad, If I get the food balance correct I should sweat out a couple of pounds. The problem is the exercise makes you eat and drink for energy, I need to give this some thought when selecting which foods.

Our first British league matches are in two weeks time when we travel to Grantham for 4 matches, we face Scottish team Murrayfield & Formby (Liverpool) on Saturday followed by Elgre (Nottingham) and St Mary's (Hull) on Sunday.

No comments: