Tuesday, August 15, 2006

One Lost Friend

Since I started my blog in February this year I feel that I have made a number of good friends who comment on my blog and I comment on theirs. Ok I've never met most of you (actually as you all probably know only met one) but the reason some of you are on my favorites is the fact I like the person I believe you are.
I know in reality I may not meet a lot of you but that doesn't stop me respecting your comments or enjoyment from reading your opinions. However I do hope in the coming months/years to meet some of you if the opportunity presents itself that would please me.

Anyway on to my real point of this post I feel I have to mention one of my friends "Burning Fingers" has decided to remove her blog. I know a couple of you also read BF's blog and will miss her input as much as me.

I now have no way of getting in touch with BF and that dissapoints me because I liked her a lot, I can only hope she changes her mind or makes contact via e'mail sometime in the future. BF was feeling down about her life and lack of someone close, I think she had lost confidence with men after getting a rough deal from a prat she had met via the internet. If people like this only knew what damage they do.

I am extra dissapointed with the fact BF actually lives close to Toronto and thats where I'm going at the end of September. I would have loved to have met her as a friend and given the chance to see that not all men are prats and some of us know how to treat a lady. It would have given me pleasure to treat her to a good night out (meal, drink, laugh, etc) with no strings attached.

But I'm afraid it looks like it can't happen now unless BF has a change of heart and returns to blogging or even e'mails. Anyway I hope she reads this and gives it all proper consideration and realises you can make good friends on these blogs.

It will be nice when I meet other blog friends its just something I feel I want to do (people and travel are two of my passions), I hope you all feel the same.