Tuesday, August 01, 2006

My blogging friends

I have now been blogging for just over five months, I was reluctant at first but I am really pleased I allowed myself to be persuaded to do it.

For somebody who wasn't sure about it I have wrote over 130 articles in that and commented on numerous other blogs. Looking at my profile it seems I have had 726 views.

More important than these facts is I have made a number of friends who regularly contribute to my blog and in turn I comment on theirs. Some of you may notice the order of my top bloggers has changed and may ask the question why ?

Origionally the list was basically the order that people first wrote to my blog but I have changed this to the order of the number of times the person as commented during the last month (July). I intend to adjust this every month, with new people who comment a minimum of three occasions been added (welcome HMR) and any not commenting at all in the month will be removed (but saved elsewhere).

Most blog comments last month was Airliebird (16) which isn't too surprising as I have done a lot of soccer articles and I think we have a bit in common there. Rachel (15) is always a good contributor and a lovely girl.
Jenny (13) who is a real nice person is also a good contributor while Kristine & Modigli (both 7)are two ladies whose opinions I really respect, smashing people.

Most of the others have contributed more in the past but have eased off recently even on their own blogs for various reasons, work commitments, computor faults, blog breaks, etc.

Thanks everyone for your input I really do consider you friends, I hope my list grows.

7 comments:

Rhiannon said...

WRB, thank you for dropping by my blog and your nice comment. Feel free to drop by more!

Blessings,

Rhi

ArleneWKW said...

The blogs that I list to the right are also, with a few exceptions, people who comment on my blog. One of the reasons I've done this is to make it easier for me to run down my list and check out their blogs.

Mick & Cathy said...

Rhi,
I will drop by more.

Arlene,
Yes I like checking thes blogs virtually daily, I do keep a few others that I check out though.
I actually really like my blog friends they all seem such good people.

Jenny said...

Ooh, I feel so special to be near the top of the list! Thanks a bunch and if you are ever in Denver, I'll buy you a pint downtown!

Mick & Cathy said...

Jenny,
The list has no bias it is purely on merit (number of comments on my blog in month).
And yes you can buy me a drink when I visit Denver, but I will add I will buy you a meal (Craig can come as well).

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work » »

Anonymous said...

What a great site Directory index parent voyeur Blonde cum mouth Personals in grass valley ca Manga doujin sex Index of lesbians Fucking hot blonde sluts Hairy mature femal Beach hairy pussy Sacramento trannys