Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Thursday's Women Hunt.

Recently I wrote a post It May be Your Lucky Day (or not) which was a fun article to find my ideal Women.

Now my work mate "M" has just been divorced and wants to go out to York with me this Thursday. In fact we are planning this trip on a regular basis about every 2/3 weeks. A couple of other blokes may also come with us.

"M" say's following his recent experience he isn't interested in a long term partner but lets just say he would like some action.

The bottom line is we are going out with the sole intention of chatting up a few women to see what happens. Now I reckon as far as I'm concerned there are 3 possible scenarios :-

1. "I get lucky and find my perfect soulmate" - Now in this case I would not expect sex, I am a little old fasioned and believe a women who is willing to have sex on a first date sleeps with too many people and no way would be my type, I know some will agree and some disagree but I believe a proper relationship takes its time to get intimate.

2. "We find some women looking for no strings attached fun" - I certainly know thats what "M" is hoping for.

3. "Total Failure" - No luck on the women front but we have a good night, drink too much beer and suffer at work the following day. This wouldn't be a total disaster as I need the drinking practice before my Toronto trip (3 weeks to go), apparently their beer is strong and I wouldn't want to show myself up trying to keep up with any of the ladies.

I know there are other possibilities but I promise to tell all on this blog (I may regret this).

Anyone want to guess which scenario might happen ?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Probably No2 if you go to the right places.

Unknown said...

good luck with your search, I can't wait to read all about it!

Mick & Cathy said...

Anon,
I know surprising for a bloke but wouldn't be my first choice. In my old age I would rather date a quality lady, what that leads later to you never know. I hold making real friends so important these day's

Tex,
Thanks I promise to confess everything but I reckon it will be No3, but who knows.

Mick & Cathy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Vanessa said...

My money is on #3.

Mick & Cathy said...

Vanessa,
I think you are putting your money on the favorite.