Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Wednesday Update - I feel stuck

Weight last week - 221.5lbs

Weight this week - 221.5lbs

Loss/Gain in week - 0lbs

No movement for the 2nd week running, A slight confession here I checked my weight Friday and had lost 2lbs so that means I have put it back on again. I am p****d off.

Food Intake :-

Wednesday - 1509cals - also did 2 hour table tennis training session + walked 5 miles.

Thursday - 1276cals - another 2 hour training session.

Friday - 1019cals - 5 mile walk.

Saturday - 1720cals - not much exercise rained a lot.

Sunday - 3007cals - should have played a Table Tennis tournament but was called in to work in the morning (that p****d me off). Got to the competition later to watch and ended up drinkin 3 pints of beer while I watched.

Monday - 3181cals - Once again calorie intake high on a Monday. Played Pool match and we won 6-3 (I won my 3 matches) but did drink 8 pints (again) and ate food after the match which I shouldn't do late at night.

Tuesday - 1360cals - Back on track with Calorie intake.

Total in week - 13072cals

Average per day - 1867cals

One point of note is I have moved my belt in one notch, that must be good. In fact I had to drill another hole in it because it was getting slack.

5 comments:

Jenny said...

Don't forget that muscle weighs more than fat, so you may be losing fat and gaining muscle, which is why the belt would need to be tightened but the scale still says the same. All that exercise is doing good!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

Sorry you are feeling stuck, Keep at it and you will see the scale move in the right direction soon! I agree with Jenny. Good for you on the exercise and moving the belt notch!

Regina Rodriguez-Martin said...

THE BELT NOTCH IS EXTREMELY SIGNIFICANT. Focus on that, not the scale. Congratulations!

Mick & Cathy said...

I know I am dissapointed not losing this week but the fight against the flab goes on.

Once again thanks to all of you for the great support I get.