Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Wednesday Update - A battle Lost

Weight last week - 121.5lb

Weight this week - 123.5lb

Gain - 2lb

Although I knew this was coming, it is still dissapointing when you look at the scale. Its easy to make excuses, I was ill, I had a extra night out, I had to eat for energy when competing, etc.

The bottom line is I was week, I ate the wrong foods, I drank too much, I didn't try hard enough, I was weak.

It looks like I won't make my target before my vacation (without a miracle) but I will be back on track this week.

For the record total Calories in the week = 18104
Average per day = 2586

Highest Day Thursday - 4211cals
Lowest Day Tuesday - 1029cals

20 pints of Beer and 6 bars of chocolate in the week didn't help.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't give up matey - you've done really well so far!!!

V x

Mick & Cathy said...

Vicky,
I won't be giving up and don't forget you are going to join my Fat busters club after my vacation.

Hope the First Aid course is going well I thought about offering myself for you to practice on.
Kiss of life in the morning isn't it.

Unknown said...

Hang in there Mick. I know you will lose weight because you really exercise a lot. I think maybe you should consider giving up the beer! LOL but I doubt that you would give that idea a try ;)

Jenny said...

Wow, 6 chocolate bars--that's impressive. I am not sure I have done that myself, but I think I would like to try!

Regina Rodriguez-Martin said...

Did you accidentally drop a hundred pounds from your totals there? If you weigh 123, you're in my neighborhood!

Mick & Cathy said...

Tex,
I won't be giving up the beer just yet. I have cut back a lot but last week included a extra night out.

Jenny,
All the chocolate bars were at the weekend while I was competing. I know I need to control this more with better foods for energy.

Reg,
I wish it was that easy, as you will have realised a clerical error I'm afraid (231.5lb).

Mick & Cathy said...

Reg,
I am cracking up another error 223.5lb it should read.

airliebird58 said...

Dont worry about having the odd bad week. Especially the way Leeds U are playing!!
Do you think Blackers is in the last chance saloon? I think he maybe unfortunately.

Regina Rodriguez-Martin said...

You've made this 100-pound mathematical mistake before, Mick. What are you trying to do...?

Mick & Cathy said...

Airliebird,
Well we can't keep losing and pretend everything is ok. Ken may have to do something soon.
Not sure who'll we'll get though, Wise, Curbishley or Hoddle are the names rumoured.
The only thing you can say in Blackie's favour is we have a ridiculous injury list and lady luck as not shone on us with all the late goals. However he seems to have lost the plot, pumping long high balls to Healy is not the way forward.

Regina,
I know I can't believe I could make the same mistake again.
I've always maintained figures are my strongest point so it must be due to me getting old, its not easy for a 28 year old.