Monday, September 25, 2006

Goodbye For Now

Tomorrow I will be leaving for Vacation to Toronto straight from work and don't know if I'll get chance to catch up on any of your Blogs while away. I suppose it depends on whether the Hotel has internet access at a decent price (Free - I am a tight Yorkshireman).

I'm out for a few beers tonight, we don't have a Pool match so me and my mate Lofty will be touring a few of the local Pubs, should just about get me in the mood for my trip.

Although I'm looking forward to my trip, this City is a new adventure for me, I know I'll miss comunicating with you all. I'm hoping for another trip before this year ends but don't know where yet.

Finally I'd like to say thanks to all of you that have given me encouragement lately. I've been a bit cheesed off with a few things (can't blog about some) and you all have been great.

You are a fine group of people.

10 comments:

airliebird58 said...

hope you have a great time. :) TTFN

Anonymous said...

Thanks

RedNeckGirl said...

Have a great time on your vacation. Congrats on all the weight loss and hard work!

Anonymous said...

Redneckgirl,
Thanks for checking out my blog I'll look yours up on my return.
I'm in hotel in manchester and internet is free obviously.

Hear me ROAR said...

I hope you love TO!! Can't wait to hear about it.. I would imagine you would get free internet access.. I got free access when I stayed at a hotel earlier this year..

TTYS!!

Rachel said...

Hope you have a good trip and a safe one!

Suzy said...

Have a safe and happy trip.

(I love your diet rules)

Anonymous said...

Just found this blog and I believe I met you last september in Memphis.
You bought me a drink in one of the bars down Beale Street.
I hope I have got the right person or I'll look stupid.
You were really nice.
Have a great holiday in Toronto, wish I was with you.

Jenny said...

I hope you have a wonderfully enjoyable and safe trip and I look forward to lots of pictures and great stories when you return!

Anonymous said...

Hmr & Rachel,
Thanks

Slim Suzy,
Also thanks I'll look up your blog on my return.

Anon,
Well I was in Memphis last September. I'm trying to work out who you are (or another blogger playing a joke).
Are you English or American ?
If you want to get in touch you can e'mail via my profile.

Jenny,
I've plenty of good photo's already, just planning a trip to Niagara early next week.