Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Wednesday Update - Fighting Back

Weight Last Week - 223.5lb

Weight This Week - 219lb

Loss in Week - 4.5lb

Total Calories consumed in week - 13,354cals
Average per day - 1,908cals

Highest Day - 3,916cals - Beer Drinking Night
Lowest Day - 991cals - was I starving

Following last weeks dissapointing gain I am pleased I have fought back and lost weight this week.
For the record this is my lowest level for a number of years I am pleased.

I have to be realistic here my holiday starts next Tuesday and tomorrow night I have a party to attend so this is probably it as far as weight loss goes until my return from vacation (8th October). I expect to gain a few pounds as I normally do on vacation but fight will start again on my return.

Thanks to all of you who have been supporting me, I need all the help I can get.

No comments: