Friday, September 01, 2006

Bloggers League Table

How many comments did you make on my blog in the last month ?
1. (2) Rachel - 23 comments
2. (1) Airliebird - 18
3. (3) Jenny - 14
4. (11) Texasgal - 13
5. (7) Regina - 9
6. (8) Arlene - 8
7. (13) Vanessa - 6
8. (5) Modigli - 3
9. (6) Burning Fingers - 3
10. (9) Hear Me Roar - 3
11. (10) Joel DcNats - 3
12. (4) Kristine - 2
13. (14) CactusFreek - 2
As I said at the start of August each month I am going to change my list of favorite bloggers around based on the number of comments made to my posts within the month.
So this is the new order (last months position in brackets), Rachel has knocked Airliebird off top spot with a record 23 comments. Airliebird was top blogger last month with 16 and beat her own score with 18.
Jenny as stayed in 3rd spot with 14 comments followed by Texasgal with 13. The person who is responsible for me having a blog Regina is 5th followed by Arlene who hasn't blogged so much lately.
Newcomer this month Vanessa with 6 comments is next with the rest of you on 2 or 3 comments.
Lynn as dropped off the list for now as she hasn't blogged this month (personnel issues), I will keep her blog address on my computor as I hope she is back with us soon.
A mention for Burning Fingers who as shutdown her blog stays on the list due to the comments she made earlier in the month, I hope if she reads this she has a change of heart, we miss her.
For any newcomers out there wanting to join my blog circle just make your comments, 3 in the month joins my list.
The bottom line is I like all my blog friends, I have recently done a number of random searches but find it difficult to find any of the same quality.

5 comments:

Jenny said...

If nothing else, I sure am consistent! Heck, I don't mind commenting as long as you have interesting things to say (which you always do!)

I don't think they have Labor Day this weekend in the UK, but Happy Labor day anyway!

Lynn Dombrowski said...

haha,

what a great way for people to compete for the "real estate" on your blog.

Cute idea.

Mick & Cathy said...

Jenny,
And your comments are always worth reading as is your blog.
I think your Labour day is same as our Bank Holiday we had last Monday.

Lynn,
Perfect timing, welcome back you have been missed.
I love a competitive situation and I suppose this is just part of it.
I will add I love all my bloggers on my list.

Hear me ROAR said...

hummm I am not so good at sending comments.. I try, but I don't get on here often so if I don't have time to do comments.. sorry. I do value your comments on my page. If I get taken "off" the list, so be it.

and you know, I am just going to get busier... it's fall. But I will post more in the winter!

Mick & Cathy said...

HMR,
This list is just for fun and once your on you stay on if you comment at all in the month.
Even if you miss a month I still save your blog address elsewhere and add you back on the list when you return to blogging (as Lynn this month).
I realise some people are more active bloggers than others but I really like all of you and your comments (thats why you are there).