Thursday, August 02, 2007

Thanks Sandii & Rebecca (plus the rest)

Tonights post I'm going to thank my Blog Friends, I'll start with Sandii who choose what I should wear for my night out/meal on Tuesday. I thought after getting you all to give me some input I better post a photo of what I looked like before I went out, I'd probably look a little drunk later.

So tell me what you think, does the clothes that where Sandii's choice look good on me, obviously don't be shy with your opinions and don't be scared of using the word handsome.

Moving on Fridays Boys night out as grown, there are only three of us going but another group from work are having a night out also so we plan to meet up. Its a leaving do for Tracy from the Sales office, she's a real nice person thats worked for us for many years, she is a popular lady so there should be a few out. This is the night I plan to wear the shirt that got most votes on my recent post.

Moving on and my special thanks to Rebecca cos she is my new Number one. Check my list of blog friends on the sidebar and you will see her at the top. She was my top blogger in July with 18 comments it was very close Airliebird had "16" while Rachel had "15". The top seven where all in double figures but I was really chuffed with the comments from everyone. Thanks to you all.

11 comments:

Meow Meow said...

Oh my do I feel special...being your number one and ALL. WOW.

You do like nice! I enjoyed seeing your place. Look at all of your TROPHIES! WOW. You are quite the accomplished British LAd aren't you???

I really liked your sofa/chair pattern. I like the tapesty and the colors.

Enjoy your boys night out!

ArleneWKW said...

What does "chuffed" mean? If it's a bad thing and I've done it, I'm so sorry. Have a good time on Friday.

Unknown said...

You look great Mick! Have a good time.

celtic_girl said...

Yes Mick, you are handsome. I don't know why those British girls haven't snavelled you up, what's wrong with them!

Rachel said...

Wow, Mick, I am impressed. You are correct, you do look handsome. Most excellent clothing choice!!

Anonymous said...

wow, you do look handsome! bet you weren't left alone all night!!!

glad to see myself back in the number 7 spot, it is my fave number but i'm going to aim for higher. i have access at work now, gotta love the new job!!!

i really do like that shirt on you, it looks great.

it's interesting seeing you in your own place rather than some exotic location you are travelling!

take care
xx

airliebird58 said...

Casual but smart, I like that. You look very nice Mick.
Hope you have a great night out!

Suzy said...

Very handsome!

Mick & Cathy said...

Rebecca,
You are special, all my blog friends are.

Arlene,
Don't panic Chuffed means happy or pleased.

Tex,
I reckon it'll be a good time.

Celtic,
I'm trying to work that one out, lol.

Rach,
"Wow" I don't get many of them, thanks.

San,
You are a good blogger double figure in half a month. Glad you're back on line on a regular basis.

Airliebird,
Us Yorkshire folk always have a good time as you know.

Suzy,
Thanks its appreciated.

Jenny said...

You look great Mick! Plus, if I may say so, you look quite trim in the picture. Very nice indeed. Have a fantastic time!

Mick & Cathy said...

Thanks for your kind words, I think looking trim may have been a optical illusion.