Sunday, August 12, 2007

Tagged

I've been tagged by Jenny so here goes :-

5 things in my refrigerator
Chicken
Milk
Orange Juice
Tomatoes
Chocolate Bar (ok its a treat)

5 things in my car
CD's
Work Keys
AA Card (thats autombile association not alcoholic annonomous)
Road Atlas
Golf Clubs

5 things in my purse or backpack
I don't carry one so I'll answer whats in my pockets ?
Mobile Phone
Some small Change
Wallet
Hankerchief
Credit Card

5 things in my Closet
Clothes
Hair Cutting Set
Sports Bag
Various important Papers (great filing system)
England Football Flag (with Kevin Keegans Autograph on it, got it in 1980 when he was playing in a match in Copenhagen, covered in beer staines but won't wash it, great souveneer).

5 things to see before I die
All the great Cities of the World (I know thats greedy)
Leeds Utd win the European Cup
My Ideal Women
All the wars around the world to stop
My Blog friends of course.

5 people to Tag
Suzy
Celtic Girl
Texasgal
Arlene
San

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Hey, you should put that flag somewhere where everyone can see it--that sounds like a really cool collectible!