Sunday, August 26, 2007

Boring Sunday

I'm sort of Bored this afternoon with nothing to do, ok I've got a few chores I should be doing but since lunch I've felt sort of lazy.
This morning I went for a walk into town and around the area did about 4 miles but needed the exercise to loosen myself up. I was a little stiff and aching following my training session with our British League Table Tennis squad yesterday. The training went really well I was pleased with the way I was playing just a bit of fine tuning and I'll be really sharp for the season start (I hope).
Tonight I'm out for a few beers with one of my workmates "Skid", he's actually on 2-10 but is getting an early relief so we are meeting at 8pm. Only off around town but its usually busy when its a Bank Holiday Weekend.
I'm not at work tomorrow with it been a bank holiday a really big market with visitors from all over visiting, I'll have a walk around to see if I can find a few bargains.

I've been on my computor a bit checking out things about Philadelphia & Atlanta in preparation for my upcoming trip. I don't know too much about either City but I'm finding out a few good places to visit, I must say I'm looking forward to the trip.

On a recent post I mentioned my thoughts on the wars in Iraq and Afganistan so I've added a voting poll on my side bar so you can all give your opinion.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Email Moonstruck and tell her you're my bud (she's on my space) and she'll give you some Philly tips! She knows as the "J" name.

Anonymous said...

i have tattoos!

Mick & Cathy said...

Rach,
Maybe I'll contact her later.

San,
How many ?
I'll let you off though as I like you.