Thursday, August 09, 2007

With us or against us ?

This week I've had a shit week everthing I've touched seems to have gone wrong, I've been feeling p****d off all week, I won't go into details just a lot of minor things such as breakdowns at work, Credit Card blocked for no reason, Idiot in car park wanting to punch me cos I blocked him getting out of the in gate.
Well today was the big decision for my Football team, the other clubs would vote on our appeal against the 15 point reduction, yes it was up to the Chairman of our rivals. However surely common sense would prevail I thought and at worst the world record points deficit would be reduced. Well did it f**k 75 % of the b*****ds voted against us so Saturday we start our campaign -15 points adrift at the bottom of the league, its now a handicap competition.
So I ask the question Who is with us and who is against us ? from now on it is us against the world take your side no middle ground.
Lets wait and see which B*****s voted against us so far the names of two have been revealed they are Hull City and Oldham Athletic, don't worry boys we won't forget. And Oldham don't forget you are in our league and we are really looking forward to the clash.
On the plus side Leicester Chairman Milan Manderic was to vote for us but was late and missed the vote apparently stuck in traffic, thanks to him at least he was on the right side.
The one we really want to know about is which way did Peter Ridsdale vote, he is the man resposible for all this and its him that should never be allowed in football.
The reason theywant to try and keep us in that league is the boost in attendancies our army of fans will provide the first match at Tranmere, the away section is completely sold out.

Other people have spoken up in support this week including three ex managers David O'Leary, Peter Reid & Kevin Blackwell, for that we thank them.

Manager Dennis Wise speaks well he is obviously gutted with this handicap but speaks not of relegation but promotion, you speak well Dennis now do it please and show these b*****s.
Realisticly our estimated targets are - Avoid Relegation 60points, play offs 90 points & win the league a massive 105points which would be a record.

The biggest boost is the players who could have walked like a lot did when we fell from the Premiership so thanks to all that have stood by us some from loan deals last season such as Alan Thompson, Matt Heath & Torre Andre Flo even the great dane Casper Ankergren has returned. Thanks Rui Marquess you waited a long time for your chance, Eddie Lewis & Jonathan Douglass thanks, also the young guns that have stayed such as Johnny Howson, Tom Elliott, Ben Parker, and a few more now is your time boys.
Thanks for having faith and joining what many think is a sinking ship to David Prutton, Curtis Weston & Leon Constantine we love you for it, become heroes now is your chance.
Thanks to any I've missed plus lets not forget the returning Jermaine Beckford whose goals will fire us back where we belong.

As for fans of other Clubs that have been slagging us on various forums particularly Scummers, Blunts, the other lot from Sheffield, Taffs. I'll say get your head out your arse and start getting concerned with your own shower of shit.
Thanks though to some of the fans I've read today who synpathaised with us particularly those on the BBC forum from West Ham, Newcastle and Sunderland.

I could write on this forever but I just needed to get it off my chest, I love my football Club its a cradle till grave thing so be with me on this.

We know the targets, We can do it and we will do it because we believe in miracles always have.

Marching on Together.

5 comments:

airliebird58 said...

A lot of folk thought we'd get a reduction but I didn't.
The main thing is we still have our club. THAT is the most important thing.
At least we know where we stand, and we're in a fight.
I personally feel up beat about this new season, I think we'll do well.
MOT

Mick & Cathy said...

Apparently every Club in our division voted against us according to somebody on the BBC Forum, obviously they are frightened of a fair sporting competition and want a handicap.

ps : Andrew Hughes as just signed from Norwich.

Rachel said...

I say if they have pissed you off, then they have pissed me off, my friend! (I have no clue what I am talking about when it comes to your football but I refer you back to my opening sentence)!

Anonymous said...

ok, breath in, breath out! hope you are having a better time of it.

try not to let the little things, like wankers in carparks get to you. it's not worth your time or effort

keep smiling!
xx

Mick & Cathy said...

Rach,
Thanks I realise you don't no a lot about the game and its politics but its never too late to learn as they say.
However thanks I appreciate you been a true friend with your comment.

San,
I can be a bit of a wind up merchant and did delibrately block him when I saw him using the wrong entrance. I tend to do similar things to people that park in disabled places that shouldn't.