Sunday, August 19, 2007

More 5's

Five things on my mind today :-
1. Redundancy from work (what I'll do?)
2. My next Vacation (just over 3 weeks to go)
3. Football (Leeds united win and a bonus with Red vermin losing today, great weekend)
4. Table Tennis (I've British League coming up and don't know whether I should put new rubbers on my bat, I'm playing well with the old ones but they are about knackered)
5. What shall I blog (this is the result of a lot of thought).

Five things I've ate this weekend :-
1. Cherries (I eat some every day apparently there good for gout).
2. Chicken (Todays Lunch)
3. Porridge (Yesterdays breakfast)
4. Ham Sandwich (about a hour ago and thats the last meal of the day)
5. Bacon (with tomatoes and potato wedges for evening meal yesterday, didn't have anything at lunch).

Five things I've drunk this weekend :-
1. Orange Juice (Every morning)
2. Milk (Just before bed most days)
3. Water (I'm quite good with most meals)
4. Lemonade(ok I spoilt myself at lunch)
5. Thats it all I've drunk not ven had a beer but I'm out tomorrow.

Five things I'm wearing now :-
1. Slippers
2. Shirt
3. Undies
4. Football Shorts
5. Reading Glasses

Put the names of your blog friends in a hat and pull out five, what is the first word that comes into your mind ?
1. Sandii - Enthusiasm
2. Jenny - Babies
3. Texasgal - Blond
4. Spidey - Amusing
5. Suzy - Knitting

Well I think its time for a break hope everyone as had a great weekend.

5 comments:

Meow Meow said...

Well at least we all know you are getting your vitamin C with your O J each morning.

When can we see a pic of you with your reading glasses? I think men with glasses can be sexy.

I actually ate a tomato sliced up with a few strips of bacon and iced tea for my dinner this evening.

May we get through Monday quickly and effortlessly.

Anonymous said...

i like your posts about you, i have this picture of you in my mind, you are wearing slippers, a leeds shirt, reading glasses and you're sipping oj! oh and you're wearing a dressing gown, whether or not you do is unknown but that' just how i have you pictured!

thanks for thinking of me
x

Melinda said...

I always read your blog but don't often comment.

It is always interesting and different.

I like your positive thoughts on redundancy and I am sure you will be able to cope really well.

Jenny said...

Aww, you are sweet--I guess I do blog about my baby alot, eh? Good luck with Leeds-I hope they win a lot!

Mick & Cathy said...

Rebecca,
Don't do pictures with glasses I'm still in denial about my eyesight, its my arms that arn't long enough.

San,
No Dressing gown I'm afraid, don't own one.

Melinda,
Nice to hear from you, gotta be positive always whatever the situation.

Jenny,
Yes and we all love hearing about Chloe but did you notice my word was plural "Babies" so maybe a bit of a omen there.