Saturday, August 18, 2007

Nine more points to go nine more points to zero

Leeds United 4 - 1 Southend

Two games, two wins, six points, plus a Carling Cup win sends a message to Lord Mahwinny and all who made us start on minus 15 you'd better start looking over your shoulder.

You tried to kill Leeds United you failed and now we are coming to get you.

No Surrender MOT.

We started last week with 23 teams having a 15 point advantage over us now only two remain that distance away (Orient & Huddersfield). Four teams are 13 points ahead thats a play off spot, seven teams are 12 points ahead, another two are eleven in front, six are now 10 points clear and thats safety while two are now in single figures at 9 points ahead.
And still 44 matches to go watch this space.

4 comments:

airliebird58 said...

whaheyyyy!!
Yet another drinkiepoo off the Man U fan at the pub!
I think this season could be fun! :)

Marching on together,
We're gonna see you win!
We are so proud, we shout it out loud, we love you Leeds, Leeds, LEEDS!!

Meow Meow said...

I am glad to see you attention is somewhere besides work.

44 watches, wow. I wish NFL played that long. I would be thrilled too!

Anonymous said...

hope the season continues well! i myself am a Liverpool fan... have been since a young age. Craig Jonston is from my hometown, one of the Aussie greats to make it in the UK... went to same school etc so that's my reasoning, love his book Walk Alone, love the song too!

x

Mick & Cathy said...

Airliebird,
I think you will be getting a lot of drinks this season.

Rebecca,
And thats just league games then we've the cups.

San,
Good player Craig Jonston replaced Keegan in the Liverpool team if I remember correctly.
I think most Leeds fans respect Liverpool although once we were big rivals. Rough place to visit though gotta keep your wits about you when you go there.