Saturday, August 25, 2007

MOT or MIT

For the third match running the mighty whites produced the goods with a superb 2-1 victory over pre-season favorites Nottingham Forest on their own turf.


So once again it was "Marching on Together" from Yorkshires own version of the "Mission Impossible Team". The simple facts are 3 wins, 9 points achieved and our deficit is now down to minus 6. Lord Mahwinney and your cronies on the Football League Committee I hope you are watching its only a matter of time until we reel everbody in. We are together it is us against the world and you can't beat a siege mentality.
Ok we are still bottom on your table but we would be top if this wasn't a handicap but with 43 games to go you ain't given the rest enough start. This is Leeds United and you can't kill us, the only way is up.

The simple facts two weeks ago we started on -15 and 15 points behind 23 other teams now we are 15 points off the top team Leyton Orient who are the only other club with a maximum, 13 points off a automatic promotion place (2nd), 12 points off a play off spot, 7 points off safety & 6 points away from bottom.


Here is Leeds in the table :- Leeds


Once again it was the late show with Jermaine Beckford (pictured below) scoring a last minute winner the pre-season fitness work is paying off.

We did take a early lead through Tresor Kandol (below) before Forest had equalised but this team never stops, we are proud.

Hell am I happy two home games coming up.

6 comments:

Suzy said...

I don't know much about your football but I just had to tell you that I love your new photo at the beach ;-)

Don't blame you for being fed up about your work situation.

Mick & Cathy said...

Suzy,
Keep reading I'm sure you'll end up a Leeds fan its basically equivellant to a religion to me and many more like me.
My team have been treated so badly the authorities, media, other fans, hate us like no other. They have tried to destroy us with sanctions, fines, docked points and now we are going to haunt them.
I'm not joking no Club has ever been treated like ours its unreal but we have our pride its us against the world, basically people are with us or against us there is no middle ground.

I got carried away there, hope you are well.

airliebird58 said...

2 home games we have a god chance of winning and the deficit will be history. Then as we get points our superior goal difference will kick in. That's unless the Football League decide to dock that as well, the treacherous old buzzards!!

Rachel said...

didn't understand a freaking word about the football but hell, if you're happy there are two homes coming up and since you're my bud - i'm happy too:)

Mick & Cathy said...

Airliebird,
I see only us and Leyton Orient have 100% records in the entire league not just our division.
We can win this division I believe it and I'd love it.
Think I'll go next week versus Luton reckon it'll be a big gate.

Rachel,
I realise you don't understand what we are on about you weren't brought up with it like us. Irrespective your comments make you a true friend so you are with us thats why I luv you to bits.

Anonymous said...

oooh i love the pics, soccer players always look so good!