Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Ten Miscellaneous Facts about me

1. When I was born Perry Como was top of the charts with "Magic Moments" so no surprise there.

2. I've been inside a Prison - don't worry I'm not a mass murderer I actually was visiting a old friend that was a bit of a head case, I've moved on with my friends since then.

3. They only bone I've ever broken is my wrist.

4. I once slept rough on the streets of Copenhagen, went to watch a England soccer match in my younger days and found prices more than double of home, it was basically a choice of hotel or food& drink for the week.

5. I've a handicap of 15 at golf which is quite good to say I only play about 6 times per year.

6. I still can't believe I took to blogging but I'm glad I did, I've made some great friends.

7. I have to wear reading glasses and hate it, I don't like admitting I'm getting older.

8. My religion is "Church of England" which is a protestant offshoot. but saying that I don't go to church other than weddings and funerals but I don't think that makes me a bad person.

9. On the same note I reckon I'd do anything for people I consider real friends but let me down once and you are history. I don't give 2nd chances I think if someone lets you down once they'll do it again.

10. I drive a Silver Ford Focus.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fax About Me:

My name is Luka.

You could be a frend o mine.

Dese hoppy hi-dee-ho memes and taggins give me the squirts.

I have to go to the loo now.

Bobo

Meow Meow said...

I enjoyed the facts.

Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

i am with you, don't ever cross me, i don't give 2nd chances either.

i have in the past on rare occasions only to be shafted and be saying to myself, see this is why you should listen to your GUT! so no more do i give them, that way i'm covered.

plus, anyone worth shedding tears for would never make you cry!
xxx

Anonymous said...

btw, who in the hell is Bobo??

Mick & Cathy said...

I like that saying "anyone worth shedding tears for would never make you cry"

Don't know who Sado I mean Bobo is ? To be honest how can you respect somebody who doesn't sign their own name.

Jenny said...

Church of England is Anglican, right? I think they call that Episcopal here in the states. Cool facts!