Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Just A Quickie

A short post tonight, I've cancelled my Golf game tonight as we have one of the top safety men from the US visiting us at work and I've been invited with 4 or 5 others to go out for a meal with him tonight. We are going to the same place we visited the other week that does the large steaks. It would be rude to turn down the chance of free food, wine and beer.


I'm going to try get a bit of sleep before I go as I only had about two hours last night, I was called out to work at 2.30am as we had an major electrical panel explode. I'm a bit knackered to say the least.


I'm hoping to play my golf game tomorrow night instead, then I'm Table Tennis training Thursday and of course its the boys night out in York on Friday, we are up to four of us going now.


Thanks everyone for their comments on the shirts, I'm actually going with Sandii's suggestion "1c" tonight, the most popular choice "3b" on Friday.

The one Rachel and Jenny liked "1b" I'll save for a special occasion like when I hopfully meet at least one of my blog friends on my next vacation. More about that when I can confirm where I'm going.

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Have fun and enjoy your meal!

Suzy said...

Hope you had a great night.

celtic_girl said...

Hope you have a great time out.

"the captain" said...

Nothin' like a quickie on a lunchbreak. It really makes the day just fly by.

Jeff

P.S. Having trouble with the link to my site. Please visit me at finalfifty.com

Meow Meow said...

I bet you'll look handsoem in all of them.

Sorry about the no sleep.

ArleneWKW said...

Speaking of which, I met my son for lunch in The City and ate at the Daily Grill. I thought of you and was glad that we'd had the opportunity to meet.

Anonymous said...

hope you got a decent nap in!

i must say i'm glad you picked my choice for something. i love that shirt, hubby has one similar and it was worn alot when we were first together and i always think he looks so handsome in it! as i'm sure you will.
xx

Regina Rodriguez-Martin said...

How resourceful of you to have your readers help you pick out clothes. And how nice of them to help. I'm impressed.

Mick & Cathy said...

Thanks everyone the night out was good I really enjoyed the meal, I had the 14oz Mature Ribeye.

I'm sort of chuffed with the comments on this post especially the nice young ladies that tell me I'll look handsome, that doesn't happen everyday.

"The Captain" said...

Just for the record I didn't post that idiotic comment. Any chance you could remove it? Thanks