Friday, July 13, 2007

Weigh In Time - Vacation Gain

Well I've listened to what some of my blog friends have said and am not going to chase targets for now, I'll see how I go on a week to week basis.

For Info I've also changed my weigh in day to Friday.

Anyway I gained 6.2lb over the last three weeks which is actually less than I expected following a vacation full of Eating and Drinking too much. Hell I attended a Food festival in Chicago. Perhaps all the miles of walking I did in both Boston and Chicago helped minimise the damage.

This puts me at 218lb just 1lb lower than what I started the year at. However if I didn't watch my weight for most parts of the year I reckon I'd be back where I was at the start of 2006 touching 250lb.

The amount of exercise I was able to do in the first few months of the year wasn't enough due to various knee and foot ailments, I feel great now so I will be exercising much more so I expect to see a few good weigh ins in the coming weeks.

No comments: