Friday, July 27, 2007

Say it with Flowers

As I said in yesterdays post one thing means a lot to me and thousands like me, my football team is on the brink of extinction but if anyone thinks we will lie down and die they are wrong.
This is Leeds United and we are used to getting kicked in the teeth, we don't care who hates us, we have each other.

Fans have been flocking to Elland Road Stadium to place flowers and messages of support at the foot of Billy's statue. Those that have checked out Airliebirds blog will have seen some of them.

Here is a couple of slide shows of Photo's taken be the Yorkshire Evening Post :-





Tomorrow the squad of players including youngsters and trialists who can't yet sign travel to Burnley for a friendly match. I am reluctant to call it a pre-season match as we don't know if we will have a "season".
We are still waiting for our Golden Share so we can compete, sign players, and for the fans support our heroes new and old.

Come on Football League this is the real people in the game you are f*****g about.

Breaking News on the Football League website -FL & Leeds - Leeds United and the administrators provided them with the information requested on Wednesday so they called a meeting at tthe earliest opportunity "Today". What f*****g happend to Thursday I didn't know that was a rest day at the FL headquarters.
Their decision "they will have another meeting next week" are they now taking the p**s.

6 comments:

airliebird58 said...

I've just read the link to the FL site. Meeting next week 'to make some progress'???!!! What the F*ck are they up too? Excuse my French but this is becoming a VERY bad joke!
It will be interesting to see how many fans go to Burnley tomorrow.

Meow Meow said...

I hope for your sake and the fan base sake that you do have a season, a good one at that!

Rachel said...

Well, when you write about football, I don't understand a word I read. LOL! But I read it anyway! Love ya!

Suzy said...

Oh, dear. I hope your team can be saved.

Suzy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mick & Cathy said...

Airliebird,
I suppose theve got more pressing things on their minds at present, like what to have for lunch !

Rebecca,
We always live in hope, we are used to ups and downs. We've been on a big 6 year downer so the "up" is due.

Rachel,
Thanks for reading one day I'm sure we'll get a sports fan like you on board. Luv you too.

Suzy,
Thanks, its not good but we will come through this.