Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Wednesday Weigh In - Back in Front

2007 Start Weight - 219lbs

Last Weeks Weight - 216lb

Todays Actual Weight - 214.4lb

Loss/Gain this week - -1.6lb

Loss so far in 2007 - 4.6lb

Today's Target Weight - 215lb

Loss/Gain against Target - -0.6lb

Just done my weekly weigh in and I'm pleased to report a loss of 1.6lb this week, that puts me 0.6lb in front of my target. The pleasing thing is I'm not yet exercising so any loss I consider quite good. I know there is still a long way to go but I reckon I'm winning this war (so far).

My Foot (gout) is feeling a lot better but my left knee is a bit swollen and painfull, saying that its improved significantly over the last couple of days. I am planning to do a bit of walking this weekend to just get some exercise. Still not sure about my tennis elbow not really tested it but I reckon I'll play in a local league Table Tennis match within the next two weeks to test it out.

Reading this you all must think I'm a physical wreck but its just a case of everything happening at once.

6 comments:

Meow Meow said...

Congrad to you! I know how hard it is to lose it. Pat yourself on the back for me.

ArleneWKW said...

You are really being consistent with getting rid of the lbs., Mike. Mega yaaaaaaaay for you, especially since you've also been dealing with the gout pain.

Sandii said...

great work. nope, i don't think you sound like a wreck at all! just as you say, it all comes at once. that really is a great loss, you must be doing a fine job with your food. i need some of your mojo...

what a goal by the way... pretty damn impressive.

take care..
x

celtic_girl said...

Yeah, know howyou feel re the body breaking down - it sucks, Good news on the weight loss though and your knee and foot will improve as the weight decreases.

Mick & Cathy said...

Rebecca,
I'm very determined at the moment about sticking to my targets.

Arlene,
I think been consistant instead of over ambitious may be my answer.

Sandii,
The goal was in the early nineties but Yeboah was unbelievable. Check out Eddie Grays wonder goal on Airliebirds blog.
Us both posting did the trick as the mighty whites actually won on Tuesday despite having half the squad out injured.

Celtic,
The foot is feeling good but the knee has been painfull today.

TitanThirteen said...

Eeeexcellent loss!

Have you checked out that blog address i gave you? I have to know what you thought of it :o)