Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Wednesday Weigh in -

2007 Start Weight - 219lbs

Todays Actual Weight - 216lbs

This Weeks Target Weight - 217lbs

Loss/Gain this week - -1.5lb

Loss so far in 2007 - 3lb

Well I'm sort of pleased I've lost another 1.5lb this week so I'm now 1lb inside my target weight (or one week in hand).
As far as weight loss is concerned I've bought myself a new Bathroom Scale so I no longer have to weigh myself at work then take off an allowance for my clothes.
I pleasing thing about this loss is I didn't eat too well at the weekend and wasn't so sure the result would be a positive.

So all I can say is "Another battle won but the war goes on".

8 comments:

RedNeckGirl said...

That is GREAT! I have a really cool scale that figures your BMI in addition to your weight. I am hoping for 1 lbs this week.

Vanessa said...

Keep up the good work!

celtic_girl said...

This weightloss caper does feel like a battlezone sometimes - well done on the loss and for getting some new scales - I'm all for some nude weigh ins! lol

Rachel said...

You're doing so good! My goal this week is only 1 pound off, also. We'll see. I may just stay stable cuz I've been kind of 'lax' although I've managed to avoid non-diet Dr. Pepper (a big step for me!)

Meow Meow said...

Cograd on the weight loss. Every pound counts! Trust me I know every pound is WORKED for in order to lose it!

Mick & Cathy said...

Rng,
Its amazing just buying the scale has increased my motivation.

Vanessa,
Thanks.

Celtic,
You'll have to post photo's of your weigh in.

Rachel,
Taking it off slowly with lifestyle changes is the way to keep it off I am sure. 1lb per week is a good rate.

Rebecca,
We'll have you dieting soon.

ArleneWKW said...

You're doing really well, Mick.
Congratulations.

Mick & Cathy said...

Thanks Arlene