Monday, January 01, 2007

Blogging Friends

Its 1st of January and some of you may have noticed I've changed the order of my Blogging friends once again. I try to do this each month based on the number of comments each person has made on my blog in the previous month.

Not a lot changes at the top with Rachel still my top blogger with 19 comments but it was really close. Airliebird stayed in 2nd spot and was only one comment behind with 18 while Jenny jumped back to 3rd with 17. Rachel also put a number of comments on my San Francisco pictures on My Photo Blog but I didn't count these.

Two others also got into double figures with their comments both Cactusfreek & Rebecca weighed in with 14.

Quite a few other bloggers have had a bit of a break in the last month but hopfully will be blogging a lot in 2007.

And I nearly forgot welcome to Celtic Girl who has commented on my last couple of Posts.

Thanks to everyone that comments.

5 comments:

TitanThirteen said...

Why on earth do you count everyones posts and put them in order on a blog entry??

Mick & Cathy said...

3 reasons,

1. I try to check out the more regular bloggers near the top of the list most days.

2. Its my nature to turn everything into some sort of competition.

3. I'm Crazy.

Rachel said...

Mick, I'm with you. Type "A" from the word go. Although, it does appear that I have a "big" blogger mouth since I comment alot, ey?!

Mick & Cathy said...

I don't think its anything to do with having a big mouth. I think you are like me and love blogging on a regular basis to the great friends you have made.

TitanThirteen said...

Does this count? :oÞ