Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Wednesday Weigh in - 2007 Plan starts

2007 Start Weight - 219lbs

Todays Actual Weight - 217.5lbs

This Weeks Target Weight - 218lbs

Loss/Gain to Weekly Target - -0.5lbs

Loss so far in 2007 - 1.5lb

Well decent start got myself inside my target by 0.5lb so can't complain.

We all talk about Food and Drink that we like but are not good for the weight loss so here is a list of Fruit and Veg I don't mind.

Weekly I normally have the following (amount varies) :-
Apples
Bannanas
Oranges
Cherries
Blueberries
Broccoli
Peas
Carrots
Sprouts
Cauliflower
Tomatoes
Lettuce
Onion

Occasionally I have the Following :-
Strawberries
Pineapple
Parsnips
Celery

I don't like the following :-
Green Beans
Grapefruit
Sweetcorn

I can't eat but like :-
Rasberries (Allergy).

So you see not all my eating is unhealthy.

Whats happening in my life at present ?
1. We are still expecting some sort of announcement at work.
2. I made my debut for my new Pool team (Grey Horse Sharks) on Monday night, I won my singles but me and Lofty lost at Doubles. The team won 7-2 and after one match we are top of the league.
3. Played Table Tennis for my team in the York League last night and won all my 3 matches, the team won 6-4. Trouble is I tweaked a muscle in my arm and it hurts somewhat, this morning when I got up I couldn't even straighten my arm but it is easing a lot now. I am playing another match in the Selby league tomorrow so I'll see how it goes.

9 comments:

Meow Meow said...

Congrad on the matches. Sorry about the arm. Soak it in a hot bath for a bit. Add a heating pad as well...(not at the same time)

Bummer about the rasberries. I completely agree about grapefruit. It's icky! YOu can keep the sprouts too~

Oral said...

You know guys can NEVER have too much information when it comes to pleasing a lady.

Glad you came by my blog.

Cum Back soon ya here~

Hear me ROAR said...

Well done on the loss and your matches!! Going from cold to hot will help the arm... hope it's better soon.


You can do alot with those veggies. I LOVE salads with a bit of cheese, seeds and croutons. Yummy..

Take care

Ps.. blogger must have fixed the problem cause I can post comments now.. yay for me lol

Moby Dick said...

Great work with your teams, and even better that you topped your goals! Congrats!

Meow Meow said...

You should check out Jon Cleary and the Radiators music wise...and let me know what you think.

Mick & Cathy said...

Rebecca,
Thanks for the concern the arm is so much better should be fine for tonights match.
I've just checked out Jon Cleary, great keyboard player.

Oral,
I'll be back.

HMR,
Thanks
Its also good to have you commenting again.

Spider,
Thanks

Rachel said...

Wow, you did great! I love nanners and cherries, myself. I love steamed onions with a touch of butter and salt! MMmmmmm.

I say ice for the arm (heat can aggravate and inflame the muscle later), Tylenol or Advil and a stiff drink (pardon the pun).

RedNeckGirl said...

You have a good plan for the new year for weight loss.....i love veggies the only ones I don't care for are peas, turnips and beets. My weigh in is tomorrow.....I'm nervous but I think I've done...ok. Hugs!

Mick & Cathy said...

Rach,
I don't think the butter and salt are in the diet plan.

RNG,
Good luck with the weigh in.