Thursday, February 01, 2007

Thank You My Friends Well done Cactusfreek



As those that have been reading my blog for a while you know each month I change around my list of Blogging Friends based on number of comments. Well this month I've had an amazing response to my posts with a record number of comments. I must admit one thing that encourages me to blog is the response of you all.

Well for the first time the lovely Rachel (19 posts) as been knocked off top spot but its taken an exceptional effort by Cactusfreek (25 posts) closely followed by Rebecca (24posts) to beat the lady. In fact the top 8 are all in double figures with their comments.

I thank you all for supporting my blog, love everyone of you.

On a sad note Redneckgirl is going to stop doing her blog and she will sadly missed, Sandii also gave us a bit of a scare but I'm optimistic she will keep blogging.

3 comments:

TitanThirteen said...

Oh i feel so spesh!! I'd like to thank my husband as he watches the back of my head as i giggle while blogging, My children who starve untill i finish blogging, the Simpsons, who are my babysitters, The Jedi Council who, without their constant struggle with evil, the blogging community wouldn't be possible. K-Mart, for my fabulous dress tonight And My mum who has no idea what i'm doing. Thank you, thank you all. You may now shower me with flowers :o)

TitanThirteen said...

I can't believe you don't appreciate my speech Mick lol

Mick & Cathy said...

Lovely speech my friend.