Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Wednesday Update - A Draw again

2007 Start Weight - 219lbs

Last Weeks Weight - 212.6lb

Todays Actual Weight - 212.6lb

Loss/Gain this week - 0lb

Loss so far in 2007 - 6.4lb

Today's Target Weight - 211lb

Loss/Gain against Target - +1.6lb

For the second week running my weight hasn't altered so I'm now another 1lb (1.6lb total)behind my target, I'll have to lose 2.6lb this week to get back on track. To be honest I'm not too dissapointed considering I had a big night out last thursday and was away in Blackpool at the weekend, I thought my weight would be up.

This week I've a night out planned for Friday but other than that I'm planning a a quiet weekend so hopfully I can have a good week. On Friday 25 of us Boys & Girls from work are going to York for a meal and some fun. I'm been a good boy and coming home in the early taxi (about 11.30pm) but half a dozen others are going on to a night club. I'm sure the night will be eventfull so I hope to have a few stories to blog about.

13 comments:

Meow Meow said...

Well, it sounds as if you will have some fun to look forward too.

Have a drink for me will you please???

Taxi's? DO you have a car? or will you just be too intoxicated to drive?

I have a couple of jokes posted you may enjoy~

Mick & Cathy said...

Yes it should be a good night and I will have a drink for you.

Yes I have a car (Ford Focus) but will be having a few beers and we are going to York (about 14 miles). Drink Driving is very strict, lose licence and possible jail.

Rachel said...

Can't wait to hear the stories. God knows I need a good chuckle and hey - if nothing "good" happens, you have my permission to take artistic license and "elaborate" a little more;)

ArleneWKW said...

It seems like you're being pretty steady with your weight. Even when your week includes a "big night" and you go away for the week-end you are maintaining your previous loss. If having a target helps you, go for it.
If it becomes a pressure, something that you "fail" to meet, I think you should readjust your target. You are doing a good job as it is.

(You can "have a drink for me" too.)

celtic_girl said...

It's an achievment in itself to maintain when you've had a few outings - well done. Alas, I only have to smell something and I gain!! lol

airliebird58 said...

Youre doing really well Mick. you have to take into account that you haven't been as active of late too. The bottom line is you're not gaining, that's the most important thing :)

Mick & Cathy said...

Rach,
I'll try give you a chuckle.

Arlene,
I need targets its where I find motivation. However with the eventfull non diet friendly week I had I'm sort of pleased to break even.

Celtic,
I know what you mean its so easy to gain.

Airliebird,
Its a good point but I need to get going more physically. I've had no real reaction from my matches last weekend so I'm going to give a local league match a go tonight.
If I'm ok I'll also play a match next week.
We have some very important Yorkshire league Veterans (over 40) matches coming up a week on Sunday that I want to play in. You'll never guess where ?

TitanThirteen said...

I don't think i could stand going home while my mates went on clubbing lol

airliebird58 said...

Not the Costa del Kingston upon Hull eh? :)

Suzy said...

To maintain even when you have had some little splurges is still good.

Jenny said...

I know it is hard when you haven't lost in a couple weeks, but sometimes maintaining your weight is even harder than losing it! Stay the course and you will continue to show success for your hard work!

Mick & Cathy said...

Cactus,
Its tough but I had to be up this morning.

Airliebird,
How did you guess, trouble is I won't see much of your City just the inside of a sports hall. I'm just crossing my fingers that I am fit to compete.

Suzy,
You're correct this is one break even week I'm pleased about. I really did expect to gain.

Jenny,
Thanks for the support I'm sure I'll be staying on track.

airliebird58 said...

A week on sunday? That's a shame the FC aren't at home lol