Thursday, October 25, 2007

Soon be the Weekend

Well life is boring at present tonight I was supposed to be playing Table Tennis in my home town local league. The standard is not great and I don't play too often in this league nowadays but I was looking forward to it as it was against one of the better sides. Work is also boring at present so any nightime activities are good.

While on Work we should find out before next Wednesday whether the takeover bid is succesfull, I don't know what will be best to be honest. A couple of the blokes in my department have found jobs and will be leaving next month. You can't blame them and I hope it works out for them they are good lads.

We'll sure have a leaving do to say goodbye but I'm sure everyone will keep in touch. I'm actually at another leaving do tomoz for one of the Fitters called Chris who starts a new job next week. Its straight after work just a few beers with workmates.

Saturday the mighty whites are at home to Millwall but I can't go as I've a TT training session. A lot of tickets have been sold and it will be a big crowd and great atmosphere. Its not a bad one to miss cos Millwall Supporters have a big reputation for violence, their Mob the "Bushwackers" make Hitler Youth look like Liberals. Ok Leeds also have a bit of a reputation and I've a bad feeling about this fixture we'll probably end up getting docked some more points.

Sunday I've actually got a TT match its in the Yorkshire League I'm representing York against Halifax, it could be a tough game but thats how I like it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good luck with the TT - that's what i call dedication, missing the lads play to train... go Mick!

hope you have a great weekend

take care
x

Mick & Cathy said...

I suppose I am quite dedicated, to be honest I get to about 6 or 7 Leeds games per year, love to do more but I've other commitments.