Monday, October 01, 2007

And for the 2nd month running -

Thats another month gone so its time to check who has commented most on my blog, a quiet month with less posts than normal due to my vacation so I was pleased four people reached double figures.

Anyway for the 2nd month running the lovely Sandii stays in top spot with 15 comments despite not been very active on her own blog for various reasons.
It was a close run thing because only one comment behind on 14 was Spider his highest ever position I believe.
Rebecca whom I was lucky enough to meet in Atlanta was third with 11 posts closely followed by Suzy who with 10 posts achieved her highest position so far.

Thanks to everyone for their input its always appreciated my friends.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey hey hey, glad i'm still on top!

not much motivation to blog at the moment, am making some life changing decisions and need to make sure i'm really ready to go ahead with my plans

anyhoo, i'm always reading!
x

Mick & Cathy said...

Take your time and make sure any decisions you make are right for you.

Take care you're a good person.

xx