Thursday, October 25, 2007

48hr Checkemlads Cancer Awareness

lets all have the checkemlads model as our main pic for 48hrs.

its better than donating to the cause as it may just encourage somebody to check their balls

save the pic below then make it your profile pic for 48hrs & get your friends to do the same.

Thanks My Friends



UPDATE :- Following last nights comments I'll add a bit of an explanation -

This is a campaign been promoted by some British Musicians to raise awareness to Testicular Cancer. Its designed to encourage Men to check themselves out to try catch what is becoming a very common cancer early. If not caught early enough it is a killer. Even if you don't put the picture up it is not a bad idea to encourage any male friends to check out their "Crown Jewels" on a regular basis. If one life is saved its worth it.

The campaign is been promoted on MySpace trying to get as many people as possible to change their Profile Picture for 48hrs to this one. I thought it a good idea to do it on Blogger also.

The Musicians I know that are promoting this campaign are Paul Weller & Steve White (not sure what others) as I recieved bulletons from both of them on MySpace.

7 comments:

Regina Rodriguez-Martin said...

I need more information on this before I can be persuaded to put it on my blog. What is it about?

Anonymous said...

Mick i would love to but it took me nearly 2 years to work out how to put my pic up there. how bout i send it around. is that good enough?? i have lots of male friends.
xx

Anonymous said...

i have been sending it to my male friends, they like the pic
:-)
x

Moby Dick said...

I will promote it too. Where can I go to check my nads?

Mick & Cathy said...

Reg,
Added more info on post.

San,
Thanks you are doing a great job

Iron,
Sorry can't help there gotta do it yourself.

Unknown said...

Mick: that is a worthy cause...
about your job, my company got sold about 5 years ago and a lot of people left. But since my new employers have taken over my pay has increased by leaps and bounds, plus I think we are going to get a big bonus this year. So maybe you should stick around and see what happens, it might surprise you.

Mick & Cathy said...

Tex,
Thanks I'm sticking with the job at least while they keep paying me.