Tuesday, December 19, 2006

SF Update - Homeward Bound

In the Morning I will be up early to catch my flights home so tonight I'm just going out for a meal, a couple of beers and to bed (these sort of plans don't always work for me). Anyway I fly to Philadelphia first wher I have a 5 hour stop over so I'll probably get a meal there (Philly Cheesesteak).

I had an amusing night last night with a couple of Australians I met in a Piano Bar. The Girl was a real dizzy blonde and hilarious while her boyfriend was a bit miserable because he couldn't get any Cigarrettes he liked. She spent most of the night talking to me and you could see he was getting a bit ratty about it. He had his own buisiness and I reckon she was only with him for his money but it was still a good laugh.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Always fun to look at certain couples and wonder...why?! I do that.

Hope you enjoyed your trip but I know you'll be glad to be home where things are more familiar!

Jenny said...

Have a safe trip home and try not to fill up on those cheesesteaks too much--those things will give you a heartattack! :-)

RedNeckGirl said...

Sounds like an interesting couple! Have a safe trip home. HUGS!