Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Home & Knackered

Just a short Post to let everyone who has followed my blog that I have now arrived home.
The journey was without any major incidents I recall, well eexcept we got loads of turbelance on the 5 hour flight from SF to Philly. You could see panic on a few peoples faces.
I'll have to admit I didn't have the Philly Cheesesteak on be 5 hour stopover between flights(so I'll have to visit again) I went for the Bar-B-Q ribs instead. It turned out to be a inspired choice, really tasty. Went down lovely with a couple of cold Beers.
The 2nd flight was really smooth and a good trip, the staff were good, food decent (as Airlines go) and I won't hesitate to travel with US Airways again.
Back in Manchester I got my luggage went straight through Customs and when I got to the really Station my train to Leeds was in, so no delays.
I have made a start posting a few Photos on my Photo Blog but still have loads to add which I hope to get done at the weekend.
I will sleep well tonight then back to work in the morning.

9 comments:

Jenny said...

Glad to hear that you had a safe and relatively uneventful trip home, with the exception of a little turbulence. Good choice with the ribs!

Suzy said...

Welcome back and have a lovely Christmas.

Rachel said...

Whew, glad you got back safely!

Hope you have a good Christmas.

airliebird58 said...

Glad you got home OK. Good job you missed all the fog! (Or did you?) Its been like Victorian London around here!

Mick & Cathy said...

Jenny,
The Ribs were a treat.

SS,
Nice to hear from you again.

Rach,
You have a great christmas yourself. I really do hope all your dreams come true in 2007.

Airliebird,
Manchester was clear of fog when we landed but wasn't it bad last night.

Hear me ROAR said...

I can't wait to see the pics. I bet they are lovely.

Have a good Christmas!!

Unknown said...

I love San Francisco! I just got back myself actually and am planning another trip for January & one for February. I wish I'd caught you before you went - I've got all sorts of opinions on things to do & see, I think I'm becoming a S.F. addict! ;o)

Mick & Cathy said...

Hmr,
Pics should be sorted this weekend, hope you enjoy.

Heidikinns,
Thanks for visiting my blog, SF is a goood city.

Unknown said...

Welcome home and hope you have a Merry Christmas!