Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Bloody Perverts

Last Friday about 16 of us went out to York for what was our Christmas do organosed by my Gossip Buddy "Big V". Now the night went well we all met up in the "Golden Lion" Pub as arranged, well the usual girls were late.

It was then on to "The Castle" Chinese restaurant for a tasty meal then on to a couple of Pubs before going to "Nexas" night club. As usual all the girls wanted to dance and the blokes wanted to drink so thats what everyone did.

As usual after about an hour the girls did what they usually do come over and sit down knackered and winge about their feet hurting and take off their shoes. I've always wondered why girls always buy shoes about two sizes too small for them ?

Anyway "little V" (not to be mixed up with "big V") came and sat down at the side of me put her shoes down at the side of her. We were chatting and another bloke we didn't know sat at the other side of "little V". The strange thing was he had a rucksack on his back, "Little V" commented it was strange thing to have in a night club, I remember replying its probably a bomb and we all laughed.

Anyway we carried on talking and the other bloke moved on, after about 30minutes "Little V" went to put her shoes on and guess what one of them was missing, she was distraught. We searched high and low but the shoe was nowhere to be found.

Shortley after I went to the rest room and there was another girl I didn't know at the top of the stairs and no prizes for guessing she was looking for a shoe.

I think we now all know what the ruck sack was for.

I've heard of people with a shoe fetish but have always found it hard to believe, bloody perverts.

9 comments:

ArleneWKW said...

That's friggin amazing and annoying. Also somewhat funny. It sounds like something that would occur in a TV sitcom.

airliebird58 said...

It takes allsorts! I've seen some really old pairs of shoes up for sale on Ebay, with it stressed that they are well worn and even smelly!
Nudge, nudge, wink, wink!

Meow Meow said...

Well Sex & the City a tv show here, gave such shoe reviews. Carried the leading character would pay up to one thousand dollars for a single pair of shoes...For some it iis purely a status symbol.

Hope you enjoyed some of the evening~

Mick & Cathy said...

I still can't believe this sort of thing happens, it would be more understandable if he had taken both shoes to sell.

The evening was good fun though, I think everyone really enjoyed it.

Hear me ROAR said...

Gee that is so weird. What an odd person. lol

I feel bad for your friend who lost her shoe!!

Jenny said...

That is just plain crazy! I must admit, that is one that I have never heard of before!

Mick & Cathy said...

Hmr & Jenny,
I still find it hard to believe myself.

Anonymous said...

Poor Vicky eh!!!

She was soooooooo gutted - i would have been to!! Think she gonna get over her loss by buying these new boots she's had her eye on for a while!!

V x

TitanThirteen said...

I can't think of anything worse than getting off on smelling other peoples sweaty shoes!
But i do sometimes put my husbands underwear on my head lol