Saturday, December 16, 2006

SF Quick update as I have a party to attend

Last night I decided on a Blues Club "Biscuit & Blues" it was a really nice friendly Club. There was a Girl singer on called Leah Tysse with her band she was really good.
I wasn't that hungry so I didn't get a main meal but I did have a Pulled Pork sandwich which was really tasty.

Today I hired a Bike and rode across the Golden Gate Bridge and on to a town at the other side that was really pituresque. I reckon I only did about 15 miles but it felt like a lot more, some of the hills took some climbing, it felt like my lungs were on fire on one. Obviously the two girls that overtook me had better bikes.

Tonight its the Hotel Christmas Party that starts at 6pm we are getting free drinks and food. The idea is for guests to mix with the staff so it should be fun. I hope the girl with the nice personality off reception is going to be there ?

6 comments:

Meow Meow said...

Well I wish you much good fortune with your "staff party".
May you wine, cheese and a few kisses on the side~

Ok, I suppose you'll make me wait for pictures. I do hope you are taking plenty even if you buy a cheap one time use throw away camera. Your ride todays sounds as if you could have several good photo's.

Enjoy!!!!

Unknown said...

sounds like you are having a good time! I also am awaiting your return and the pictures from your trip :)

Jenny said...

You are quite the party man! I just love blues clubs and it sounds like you are really enjoying yourself!

airliebird58 said...

Glad to hear you're having fun Mick. Hope you didn't get the footie scores. :(

Rachel said...

Let us know if the babe with the rack, I mean, the girl with the nice personality shows up;)

I can't wait to see your pics either!

I'm with Rebecca - wine and cheese always a good choice. And a few kisses to practice for New Year's Eve, nothing wrong with that either!

Mick & Cathy said...

Rebecca,
Plenty of Wine & Cheese but struggling a bit with the kisses.

Tex,
The Pics should come out ok.

Jenny,
We don't have many Blues Clubs in England but I really love visiting them when over here. The atmosphere is always so friendly.

Airliebird.
I saw the result a breakfast, checked out the BBC website. We need a turn in fortunes in 2007.

Rachel,
Yes she turned up with her husband an four kids.
I must try and get some kissing practice in tonight, there is a lady on the next pc right now that keeps looking at me, I think I'll start talking.