Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Wednesday Weigh In -

2007 Start Weight - 219lbs

Last Weeks Weight - 211.4lb

Todays Actual Weight - 210.4lb

Loss/Gain this week - -1lb

Loss so far in 2007 - 8.6lb

Today's Target Weight - 203lb

Loss/Gain against Target - +7.6lb

Well thats it for two weeks I'm off on my travels and at the next weigh in my rules allow for a gain of 5lb so my target is 208lb. As I'm curently off target to get back on track I'll still have to lose weight on vacation.

Goodbye for now my friends.

4 comments:

Meow Meow said...

I hope you enjoy your vacation! May you be safe and share lots of laughter with your U.S. friend meetings....

Take pics!

Jenny said...

Enjoy that vacation and don't worry too much about the weight. You will do just fine!

Rachel said...

We miss you!! And what's up with these strange people bitching on your comments section?!! Email me!

Mick & Cathy said...

Rebecca,
I'll take few pics.

Jenny,
I won't

Rachel,
I don't know what the bitching is about I think its posted on the wrong blog. I've deleted it cos its no place here.
I'll miss you lot.