Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Wednesday Weigh in - At least a loss week.

2007 Start Weight - 219lbs

Last Weeks Weight - 211.5lb

Todays Actual Weight - 210.9lb

Loss/Gain this week - -0.6lb

Loss so far in 2007 - 8.1lb

Today's Target Weight - 206lb

Loss/Gain against Target - +4.9lb

Not enough (0.6lb) but a loss is always welcome partucularly as I had two heavy nights out last week. The next three weeks upto my holiday is going to be difficult as there are so many parties/nights out to attend for various reasons. After my holiday I will have to work so hard to get back to my target, remember I allow for a 5lb increase on vacation but I'm 4.9lb behind now so its going to be tough.

Tomorrow night I'm off out to a leaving dinner for Sinead, nine of us are going to a really good Italian restaurant called Valentino's, plus food and drink will be paid for by the company.
Saturday night a few of the Table Tennis boys are off out around York for our annual wild night out and it'll be a late one. There again it might not be as eventfull as last Friday but I'm not going blog about that one.

Anyway thats enough about me I have a musical bonus tonight :-

I saw this young lady performing with her group outside Pier 39 when in San Francisco in December.
What impressed me was that she only did stuff she wrote herself and no cover versions. I watched for quite a long time and was impressed by her talent

Check her out - Grace Woods


Well I've found her performing on Youtube so have made some of her songs on my "Today's Music Choice", I like the 4th one "Johnny and Me" the best , what do you think ?

8 comments:

Suzy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Suzy said...

Sorry that last comment was me. Typo!

Well done on the loss Mick!
Have a lovely Easter.

Jenny said...

Congrats on the continued weight loss and enjoy your italian dinner--that is one of my favorute cuisines. I swear I could eat it every day!

Mick & Cathy said...

Thanks Ladies.

I've seen the restaurants menu tonight and it all sounds so nice. Don't know what to choose yes cos apparently they have some daily specials.

TitanThirteen said...

Are they huge Christmas presents in the background???

And yes, good to see a loss! :o)

TitanThirteen said...

I want to see those songs now, and you've changed them. Can you give me the link to "Johnny & Me" so i can hear it too? :o)

celtic_girl said...

Well done on the loss and have a great time out

Mick & Cathy said...

Cacctus,
Yes they are large christmas presents, she was performing in front of a christmas tree at Fishermans Wharf. It was December when I was in SF.

Enjoy the link I've posted today.

Celtic,
I had a great time, good meal in good company (and paid for).