Sunday, April 01, 2007

New Month New No1 Blogger

Well done to Airliebird as she was my top blog commentator last month with 25 comments. This Yorkshire lass is usually in the top 3 or 4 but for the first time is my No1.
Celtic Girl maintained 2nd place with 19 comments while Rebecca moves up to 3rd with 17 comments.
The next three spots were close with two former No1's Cactus & Rachel on 13. Jenny is doing well to keep in touch with her big day approaching and had 12 comments.

I've taken off the list Redneckgirl, Joel & Modigli as they are no longer blogging although RNG still comments and hopfully the others will read from time to time. Saved these 3 in my favorites in case they ever have a change of heart.

4 comments:

celtic_girl said...

Oh Buggar, the bridesmaid again!
rofl!!!!

airliebird58 said...

Crikey, do you think I may spend too much time online! :)

TitanThirteen said...

Airliebird & Celtic girl must be eliminated!! *Narrows Eyes*

Mick & Cathy said...

Celtic,
I sure one day you'll reach the pinacle of my blog.

Airliebird,
No, I love the time you spend on line.

Cactus,
All eyes are allowed, time to fight back my friend.