Friday, April 27, 2007

Just a Quickie

I've not much time so just a quickie to say I arrived ok albeit very late as my plane from Chicago to Seattle was nearly four hours delayed. I didn't get to my hotel until midnight which was 24 hours from leaving my hotel in Manchester airport.

Just finding my way around the City today, just been to Pike Place Market and you can buy just about anything there. Like most American Cities I'm already sick of been approached by beggars, but you soon get used to it.

Only one real funny incident to report so far, that was in Chicago airport when a bloke in front of me was struggling down the esculator with two large pieces of luggage. When he got to the bottom instead of moving on he decided to stop and with peopl behind him packed coming down I just crashed into the back of him while others crashed into me. A few went arse over tit it was quite hilarious.

I'll post later in the week if I get chance.

4 comments:

TitanThirteen said...

lol it's always funny seeing other people hurt themselves! lol

Suzy said...

How exciting! You have started your adventure.

airliebird58 said...

Hope you're having a good time. Absolutely gutted about the Whites. But I suppose you have to hit rock bottom to be able to bounce back up. I just thought we already had, that's the thing. Never mind, what's done is done!
Marching on Together!

Rachel said...

Oh man - that is so funny! you realize, w/ my luck, that would be ME with the lots of bags on the escalator causing the great crash of 2007!