Tuesday, April 03, 2007

For My Friend Rachel

My Blog friend Rachel from Rachel's Diary is going through a tough time in her life at the moment and my thoughts are certainly with her.

Anyway I'd love to cheer her up so if you check out my video reel "Todays Music Choice" on my side bar, todays songs are for you Rach. They are Toby Keith who I know is one of her favorites.
Just click on the picture you want to play and enjoy.

Life is short, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile.

4 comments:

TitanThirteen said...

That's lovely White Rose Boy :o)

celtic_girl said...

Great songs - good luck Rachel

Rachel said...

You are so sweet, Mick! Toby rocks, baby! He's awesome and so are you. Thank you for being such a wonderful friend!

Mick & Cathy said...

Its a pleasure to be a friend to all of you, some lovely people.