Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Thank You Bloggers

This will be my last post for two weeks due to my holiday.

Since I started my blog in February I have built up a ever growing group of readers who post comments on a regular basis. I myself in turn try to post positive comments on other blogs.
If anyone had asked me if I would become a blog writer a few months ago I would have probably said no chance.

However since I started I have actually enjoyed joining a blog community and I would advise anyone to take up blogging. Writing has never been a strong point of mine although I do enjoy trying my best. I know a lot of my fellow bloggers are much more clever with their words than me (better education to blame).

I find when other people comment on my posts it makes me feel good and I'm sure others feel the same. I also feel it is a great way of making new friends albeit online friends, it appears to me that all the people that communicate with me are real nice people.

Anyway what I am trying to say is THANK YOU for reading my blog. I'll look forward to blogging again after my holiday.

9 comments:

Joel said...

I remember when you were reluctant to even start this blog... that's the way I was at first and like you- I was surprised at how rewarding it could be... and you're right it's like a little blogging community.

anyway, I'm glad you've enjoyed it as much as you have. I wish you a safe journey and I expect to read some good stories when you get back. good luck.

Jenny said...

Have a fabulous trip across the pond and enjoy yourself! We are certainly glad you have joined the blogging community and look forward to your posts about your trip when you return.

ArleneWKW said...

Have a wonderful time Mick. Like you I very much appreciate my on line community and I'm so glad that you are a part of it.

Crystal said...

The blog community rocks!

Mick & Cathy said...

Thank you to everyone, just leaving.

Unknown said...

Looking forward to your safe return! Have a great time on your holiday!

Unknown said...

Looking forward to your safe return! Have a great time on your holiday!

Rachel said...

Hi, hope you ahve a great trip and a safe one! Can't wait to see some pics when you return.

Modigliani said...

have a safe trip! Enjoy yourself, and bring lots of pictures and stories back to share with us here. I'm excited to read a post about your meetup with Regina!