Saturday, April 01, 2006

Goodbye Nickie








For the 2nd week running a group of us went out in York to say goodbye to a young lady. This time it was for a girl called Nickie who had been working in our accounts department.
Nickie is a 21 year old very attractive lady always good for a laugh.

14 of us met up in the Last Drop Inn before going for a meal at a Chinese restaurant. Following the meal that was excellent we moved on to a club and had a great laugh.

I have posted some pictures :-
1. Nickie and myself (no she isn't taller than me she had high heels on, I didn't).
2. Me doing my bit for international relation with Janneke (Holland) and Abi (Mexico) .
3. Group photo in restaurant (starving at this stage but the waiter insisted on taking the photo).
4. Table 1 in the restaurant (left to right - Abi, Carlos, Janneke, Andrew, Me, Steve & Phil)
5. Table 2 in the restaurant (Sue, Mel, Sam, Diane, Nickie, Vicky & Karen).
6. Nickie again (well she is good on the eye) .
I did offer my foot massage services but she ran away screaming, I can't think why.

I would love to post some of the photo's in the night club but I would hate to embarrass anyone (especially me).

5 comments:

Jenny said...

Surrounded by all these lovely ladies at work--however do you get anything done?!? :-)

Regina Rodriguez-Martin said...

It's nice to SEE you, WRB.

By the way, you've got an amazing number of people reading and commenting on your blog. I'd been blogging for well over a year before I had regular feedback. I'm envious...it's not fair....hmmm...

Mick & Cathy said...

Jenny,

Yes they are all lovely, trouble is my department is well away from where most of them work.

Regina,
Finding your blog was what started me, you have some amazing people read your blog, its great.
Less than four weeks you will see me for real (I hope).

Joel said...

I'm going to miss Nickie and I don't even know her... very easy on the eyes.

Mick & Cathy said...

BF - Life is for fun, we try our best.

Dcnats - Yes