Saturday, April 01, 2006

Janneke - The last goodbye



Last weekend I reported on our night out in York for Janneke a dutch girl who has spent time working at our factory. Her job meant I never worked with her but I have met her on a number of social fuctions.

Following Nickie's goodbye outing last night Steve, Vickie and myself walked Janneke back to he apartment and said goodbye for the final time at about 1am. She was leaving for Holland at 7.30am this morning, I think she was slightly sad to leave all the friends she as made in England.

I have found Janneke not only attractive (pity I'm not much younger) but a really genuine nice person, everyone just loves her to bits. She is the type of person you can sit talking to for hours and never get bored, she never has a bad word for anyone.

I didn't have my camera at last weeks goodbye so I have posted these photo's.
1. With Me
2. With her friend Abi

Hope we see you again Janneke.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice blog! Hope everything is OK for you. I'm back in Holland for 24 hours now and not sure how to feel. It's good to be home again, but my time in Yorkshire was just awesome and I'm missing it already. I will never forget you guys!!!

Cheers,
Janneke

Mick & Cathy said...

Glad you have found the blog, Keep looking and commenting.
I will tell everyone you got home ok.
I sure we will all miss you.
Hope you soon get a job sorted.