Sunday, April 16, 2006

Holiday Mood- Lincoln Park Chicago











A few days ago I did an article on Central Park in New York well Chicago also has its great Parks.

Lincoln Park to the North stretches a number of miles along the lake, it contains numerous attractions including Golf Course, Driving range, Free Zoo, Archery range, Three Harbours, Cycle Paths, great walks, etc.

The first photo is looking North from the Hancock tower from which you can see Lincoln Park. The second photo you can actually see the Hancock tower in the background. It is my intention (weather permitting) on my visit to get the subway to the North end of the park and spend the day walking back. I did about half that journey on my September visit last year.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

What beautiful pictures! You really do have an eye.

ArleneWKW said...

Nice photos!

Mick & Cathy said...

Digital photography is great, you can just take as many photos as you like and then select the good ones.
I love taking photos it helps you remember the good times in your life.