Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Holiday Mood - The next time

Ok I admit I am crazy in pursuit of travelling and meeting people.

As most of my blog readers know I will be in my favorite city Chicago (5 nights) plus Nashville (6 nights) from 27th April.

But I have just gone totally loopy and stretched my finances to the limit and booked a 2nd holiday to the States.

I will be visiting another new city for me St Louis for 7 nights from 25th June staying at the "Millenium Hotel".

And yes then fly to Chicago on 2nd July for 8 nights at the "Palmer House Hilton".
It is the Taste of Chicago, July 4th, etc. It should be a fun time.

Oh well its only money and you only live once !

10 comments:

Joel said...

you've almost seen more of my country than I have!

I'm looking forward to your blogging from the US posts.

Regina Rodriguez-Martin said...

If you're lucky, you only live once...

Mick & Cathy said...

dcnats,
Yes I am certainly seeing a lot of your country and I haven't finished yet (Washington one day I promise).
You have a great country with a lot of nice people.

BF,
I have no ties so I decided a while ago that I would see the parts of the world I want, I really do love meeting new people and making new friends. If I don't do it now I never will, Live for today.

Regina,
"You only get one chance at life" and I reckon you give it your best shot more than anyone I know and I think that is why I respect you so much.

divine oasis said...

so you'll be coming to the windy city? you should enjoy your stay, the weather is getting real nice.

Mick & Cathy said...

DO,
Welcome to my blog, I'm sure I will enjoy my stay I love the City and the people. I was there 3 times last year.

ArleneWKW said...

My hubby and I did a 3 month cross-country RV trip a couple of Septembers ago. I totally enjoyed Nashville, largely because I totally enjoy country music.

Mick & Cathy said...

Arlene,
I just love all types of music and I am sure I will be listening to some country. I will be taking in other styles as well.

Unknown said...

I think it's wonderful that you are able to travel so much! I am awaiting your travel blogs :) I know you will have a good time. And believe me it is better to live life well while you are able...as the old saying goes...You can't take it with you! Enjoy your holiday.

Mick & Cathy said...

Texasgirl,
Thanks you will definately hear about my holidays on this blog.

Crystal said...

Oh I love "Taste of Chicago", it's so great as long as you don't go on the weekends, because then it's too crowded.