Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Wednesday Weigh In - Not enough

2007 Start Weight - 219lbs

Last Weigh in - 215.2lb

Todays Actual Weight - 214.5lb

Loss/Gain since last Weigh in - -0.7lb

Loss so far in 2007 - 4.5lb

Today's Target Weight - 205lb

Loss/Gain against Target - +9.5lb

A loss of 0.7lb this week and in my opinion still not enough I'm a massive 9.5lb away from my target for this stage of the year and I'm not happy about it. I honestly thought I'd done much better this week and am really dissapointed I have tried so hard. Since I gained on my recent Seattle trip I've really struggled to take off the sort of amounts I would like to, I'm not very pleased tonight.

7 comments:

Rachel said...

you know what? you've lost 4.5 lbs you HAD this time last year! thaat's good. and we all know studies have shown it is safer to lose slowly and the loss lasts when you do it that way. so keep up the good work or as we say here in the south GIT R DONE!

Moby Dick said...

You are close to 200, and those major milestones can be hard to overcome emotionally. Keep creeping up on the goal, and you will get it!!

Mick & Cathy said...

Rach,
I suppose the fact I actually put on about 7lb on my vacation actually means I've lost 11.5lb in a way. The point is I'm still way off target and I'm giving this some thought.

Spidey,
I need to lose 15lb in 7 months to break the 200lb barrier but on the otherhand using the same theory as in my reply to Rachel its more.
I am planning three more vacations this year and have allowed for a increase of 5lb each time. So in real terms I've to lose 30lb if that makes sense.

Jenny said...

Hang in there Mick, you are still making progress in the right direction and that is what is important. I haven't been on a diet in years and now that I am trying to get back to my pre-pregnancy weight, I realize just how hard weight loss can be!

TitanThirteen said...

Maybe you need to change your exercise routine?

airliebird58 said...

Try not to be too fed up, you're going in the right direction, and that is the main thing! :)

Mick & Cathy said...

Jenny,
You're right it ain't easy.

Cactus,
Good point.

Airliebird,
It's certainly frustrating sometimes when you don't do as well as expected.