Monday, May 28, 2007

Music Monday - The "B's"

Continuing with last weeks alphabet game this week I'll pick 3 acts whose name begins with the letter "B". This week was tough with so many to choose from I've left out such big names as Beatles, Bowie, Blondie, Black Sabbath, Bassey, Boomtown Rats, plus many more I'm sure you'll name.

Before I go on special thanks to Spider for explaining how to post the Youtube clips into my post.

So the three for this week are :-

1. - Bon Jovi "Living on a Prayer" - Classic Rock song for the ever popular Bon Jovi, reached No4 in the chart in 1986 with this song.

2. Bangles "Eternal Flame" - Great song reached No1 in the UK chart back in 1989. Lovely ladies as well.



3. Blackfoot Sue "Standing in the Road" - So here is a blast from my early teenage day's, anyone remember these boys they reached No4 in the 1972 chart with this one.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Oh I love the Bangles!! That is so my generation! I also love Bruce Springsteen and Michael Buble.

Mick & Cathy said...

Jenny,
I think the Bangles version of this song is really good.