Monday, May 14, 2007

Thanks Sandii, Friends are always important

One of my blog friends has not got internet access at home at the present and e'mailed me today to explain why she hadn't commented lately.

Although I knew this before I reckon it was really nice of Sandii to send the following e'mail.

My message - I hope you are soon back on line Sandii because I always enjoy reading your posts.

Miss you,

Mick x



hey Mick

sorry i can't comment, don't have access til at least Sat. painful!! butas soon as we're in our new place i'll be back to blogging proper.

don't worry about your gain, it's just holiday left overs and i'll bet youweigh in heaps lighter next week.

you can't NOT explore when you go on atrip like that. i mean, for starters it's America and it's a holiday!!!thanks for your comments and support, i really appreciate it and i hope youknow i read every blog entry of yours but unfortunately don't get tocomment.

if you want you can post this under your blog and put big caps FROM SANDIII then people will know i still read and WANT to comment but can't :-
(anyway, take care and i look forward to your next post. the chips lookgood mmmm

San x

4 comments:

Meow Meow said...

I think your sentiments are sweet. as she does care and miss ya!

celtic_girl said...

As I've discovered there are some really nice people out there in blogland.

Mick & Cathy said...

Since I started blogging I've been really surprised how many nice people post and comment. I'm really pleased I started my blog because I've made some fantastic friends. I've so far been lucky enough to meet two of them and although I'll never meet them all it would be great to meet some of them.

Jenny said...

It is great how many genuinely nice people there are out there. And we are lucky to have many of them in our little blogging world!